2011. február 7., hétfő

~ 233. mert ezt muszáj XD

mert úgy tűnik, Aoi drága el van szállva XD
twitterjén behaltam XD
mellékelem az angol fordítást XD
all credits goes to gazetweet_eng @ twitter

febr 5:
Today, when I went to buy an amp, a cute fan called out to me (laughs) I got discovered despite it having been dark :-) Next time on, instead of looking like I just woke up, I'll at least shave off my beard before going out. (--;)

(kyah *w* borostás Aoi *w* *fengörlködve rohangászik és vinnyog* )


Aoi: An aura is indeed something that people either have, or don’t.
AliceNine_SHOU Seriously...? Thank you σ(^_^)
Confirm it now with the identification from the fans! Shou too would have an aura like the Himalaya because of the presence of a lot of fans! (intensely serious face)
tomomi5561 It's there. Absolutely!!
Aoi: Mine is a sand mound. Just a nameless, ordinary bulge (^.^)
tomomi5561 Sorry... ( ̄▽ ̄;) The meaning is too deep for me to grasp... (laughs)
Aoi: No, I meant, I have little aura! (laughs) How did my explanation turn out sounding like it was about Mr. Naked. Ah, I don't think you'll understand this either... .
tomomi5561 I was wondering whether it was about the colour (laughs) Aura, I see... (laughs) I'll catch hold of Aoi chan sometime and tell you about it (*^-')b Clever things escape me though (laughs)
Aoi: I shall be waiting for your invitation (*^^*) By the way, will there be a guarantee with it? (^3^)/

tomomi5561 It's there. Absolutely!!
AliceNine_SHOU I still don't understand it completely but thank you (^з^)-☆
Aoi: Shou yan is wonderful!


oké, ennyi XD
de ezt muszáj volt XD m(_ _ )m

1 megjegyzés:

  1. "AliceNine_SHOU I still don't understand it completely but thank you (^з^)-☆
    Aoi: Shou yan is wonderful!"

    Ez tetszett XD Shou~ daisuki~ ♥ X"D

    VálaszTörlés